Digital Files

What is SVG? How to use SVG? How is it different from PNG?

SVG is a vector file format used by cutting machines like Cricut, Silhouette, Cameo, and others to cut vinyl. If you're cutting the design out of vinyl, you should ALWAYS use an SVG file. Unlike PNG files, SVGs support layers and are pre-sized for your specific project (for example, a 16oz Libbey glass can). 

On the other hand, PNGs are used for Print & Cut -when you need to print the design first and then cut using your cutting machine. PNG and SVG files are NOT INTERCHANGEBLE

There is no SVG file in my download?

There is ALWAYS an SVG file included with your purchase unless the product description says otherwise. Sometimes on Windows SVG files show up as "Microsoft Edge HTML" documents. That's your SVG. Just upload it to your software. If it doesn't upload, it might mean the file got corrupted when downloading. Please contact me and I will send you another file!

I get unsupported file type error?

First of all, make sure your software works with the file type you're trying to upload. For example, the Silhouette BASIC edition doesn't work with SVG files. Beware of that. Second thing is to extract files from the ZIP folder before uploading them to your software. If you don't know how to unzip ZIP folders, please google or watch a YouTube tutorial for your specific device.

It also happens that files get corrupted when downloading. Please contact me if this error is persisting:

Why there are no layers?

If you don't see layers in your cutting machine software, it means you uploaded PNG file. PNG files do not support layers and are only used for Print & Cut projects. You can use it for Basic Cut, but it is not ideal and will come in a single layer. For layered files, please upload SVG or DXF files.

Why elements are not attached together?

For some designs, I choose not to attach elements together in order to SAVE vinyl. Sometimes it makes more sense to hand-place elements rather than cut them out in a wrap. But it is very easy to attach those layers. Here is what you need to do:

  • Step 1: Select your design and click "UNGROUP
  • Step 2: Select the first layer and click "ATTACH"
  • Step 3: Select the next layer and click "ATTACH"
  • Step 4: Repeat the same step with every layer in your design
  • Step 5: Click "MAKE IT"

Thermal Labels

What is thermal label? How do you print it?

Thermal labels are used to print shipping labels or packaging stickers using thermal printers like Rollo or Munbyn. These printers DO NOT use any ink, they print with thermal technologies. That's why they only print black color. They use special thermal paper that comes in a variety of sizes. The most popular thermal label sizes are: 4"x6", 2.25"x1.25" and 2"x2".

What printer do I need to print thermal labels?

You need a thermal label printer. Some popular models are Rollo and Munbyn. I do have my recommendations linked in my Amazon storefront. I have also created Instagram stories highlight where I explain what thermal printer is, where to get one, and what you can use them for. 

Can I print your designs on smaller labels?

Yes, you can absolutely do this by resizing them using your printer DIALOGUE:

  • Select your label size first, for example "2.25 x 1.25"
  • Then select "Fill entire paper"
  • Click "PRINT"

Can I sell printed copies of thermal stickers?

No, you can only use my thermal labels for your personal use and for your own small business. Selling printed copies is not allowed unless you purchase a separate extended license. You can find licensing options in my DIGITAL SHOP -> LICENSES.


Do your designs come with commercial license?

Yes, they do. Every file you purchase from my website comes with basic commercial license. That means you can use it to make and sell physical end products (cups, shirts, tote bags, stickers etc). However this only applies to small businesses that hand make the items and not commercially outsource and mass produce. Also, with basic commercial license, you must attribute the artist when marketing your products on social media. You can not claim that the artwork is yours.

What is allowed to do?

You are allowed to:

  • Make physical end products like cups, mugs, shirts, stickers etc. Physical end products means products you sell to retail customers and not other small businesses. Transfers and cup wraps are not the end product.
  • Create mockups to sell your physical items. Please be careful and do not expose the design in a way it could be easily copied and stolen.

What is not allowed to do?

You are not allowed to do the following:

  • Re-sell digital files in any shape or form
  • Share, re-distribute as freebies, or giveaway digital files
  • Use digital files as an asset to create other digital products to sell
  • Upload digital files to to any print on demand (POD) websites such as Printful, Printify, Amazon Merch, Zazzle, etc
  • Print and sell transfer stickers and wraps like UV DTF, DTF, Eco-solvent, sublimation etc. There is an extended commercial license for that.

Do you offer commercial license for print / transfer shops?

Yes, I do. You can find my extended commercial licensing options in my DIGITAL SHOP -> LICENSES. Is it expensive? No. Please understand that SVG files are already extremely cheap considering it is a commercial asset for your business. As a designer, I invest a lot of money and time in purchasing fonts, paying for softwares, designing and testing digital products to offer you a ready to print solution. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for a fair compensation. If you think my license is expensive, do your own market research and see what other digital creators charge for this type of license.

Shipping, Returns & Refunds

Cancellation Policy

There is no cancellation and no refunds for digital items due to the nature of digital downloads. Once your payment went through, you get instant access to digital downloads. Once you got the access, I can not do anything about it sorry. Please be very careful when purchasing digital downloads. Make sure the file types are compatible with your machines.

There is a 24 hours cancellation policy for physical items like cup wraps, straws, bamboo lids and glass can cups. Please contact me as soon as possible for me to cancel your order and refund.

Return Policy

I do accept returns on defective physical items. If you received an item (cup wrap, straw, bamboo lid or cup) that was damaged in transit or otherwise is defective, please contact me within 14 days of receiving the item (since the day it was marked as DELIVERED by post carrier). I will send you the return shipping label and refund the full amount after I receive the item back.

Shipping Policy

Order processing time for physical items is 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). I always do my best to ship your orders ASAP.

Please note that if your items are on pre-order, it may take approximately 14 business days for your order to be dispatched.

Most orders are shipped with USPS First Class mail which takes anywhere from 2-5 business days to arrive. Please understand that I am not responsible for shipping delays and other USPS issues. I will do my best to help you out, but all delivery questions must be addressed to USPS.

My mom is a rural mail carrier for USPS, which is currently facing significant challenges. The organization is severely understaffed. In the event that a mail carrier becomes ill, there are no substitutes available to cover their route. As a result, I kindly request that you remain patient regarding delivery times.

International Shipping

Hooray, we now ship worldwide! There are a couple of important things you need to keep in mind before placing an order from outside the USA:


I do not collect any taxes. That means that you're responsible for any import VAT tax that your country collects. Please understand that I can not calculate them or pay them for you.


International shipping rates are calculated automatically based on your order. At checkout, you have a selection of shipping couriers to choose from. Delivery time, cost, and import taxes may vary depending on what courier you choose.


Please note that USPS First Class International Mail service is not insured. That means if your package is lost, stolen, or damaged I can't help you. I can't even file a claim for USPS First Class International Mail. That's why it is the cheapest option. To avoid any hiccups please add Route Package Protection insurance when shipping with USPS First Class Mail. It will ensure that you get reimbursed in case of non-delivery. Please review the Route Policy to understand which lost, stolen, and damaged items Route will cover.

Route Package Protection

We are proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss, or theft!


Route is a shipping insurance company that covers packages that are lost, stolen, or damaged in transit. Route ensures that customers get what they paid for and allows for easy reordering with one simple click. Review the Route Policy to understand which lost, stolen, and damaged items Route will cover.


You can file a one-click claim through the email that Route sends you after you check out, or you can File a Claim.